Monday, May 26, 2014

Vacation

Well I have to say this was a pretty productive week while I was on vacation.  I made a pillow for some family members that celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary, even though it was last year!!  We actually were on vacation last year when they celebrated it and wasn't able to attend
I also fixed a bathing suit for a friend.  When she bought it, it showed too much cleavage for her comfort so I fixed it by adding some material to the top
 
She let me know that it turned out perfect which always makes you feel good about helping others.
 
I also made 2 sets of baby bath towels
 
Fixed 2 pairs of shorts and repaired sheets for my brother.  I'm sorry to see the week end but feel very rested and relaxed and I guess ready to go back to work tomorrow.
 
Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day and please remember the true reason we celebrate this day




Well until next time,
Jodi

 


No comments:

Post a Comment