Sunday, November 2, 2014

Mega Pinnie

Finally a completed project.  While surfing the net recently I found a tutorial for this Mega Pinnie
 
So I decided to make one of my own.  I had also recently visited the Nelsonville Quilt Co and picked up some very cute sewing themed fabric.  So this is what I came up with, I didn't piece the pockets I just cut the fabric smaller.  But it is quite large, the main pieces are 7"X7" with the pockets being 7"X5".  If I make it again I will probably make it smaller more like 5" at the largest.
 
 
 
Don't mind the mess on my cutting table, I've been trying to get it more organized and unfortunately I'm making a bigger mess than I think I'm fixing.
 
Well until next time,
Jodi
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! Thank you for sharing the tutorial link! I use the longer pins and when I pick up my pin cushion and grab the whole thing from the bottom, I get poked by a hundred pins on the bottom! Going to make one of these for sure! yours is super cute, love the fabric! -)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, Thanks so much for the comment!! Sometimes having down time at work pays off LOL. As I was surfing the web trying to find something interesting I came across this and I really like it as well.

    ReplyDelete