Well last week I did find some time to do a couple small embroidery projects. One of the ladies I work with wanted the school logo put on a shirt
And my daughter had gotten a beach towel for my grandson so I put his name on it!!
Also I realized that since my last post prior to last week was in November I hadn't told you that due to an unexpected financial blessing I was able to purchase the Floriani Total Control - U embroidery software
which I am still learning to use. I know I had told you I had gone to a couple different Floriani events where the software was demoed and I really fell in love with it but it is somewhat expensive. I am hoping to find some more time to learn this software. There are a few events coming up between June and November that I plan to attend. Most events are not very expensive and if you are into machine embroidery I highly recommend you attend if you can, you always walk away with free stuff (spools of embroidery thread, stabilizer samples) not to mention the knowledge of those teaching!
I am spending more time in my sewing room mostly trying to get it cleaned up so that it is useable. I recently took some time to clean and rearrange it and once I get a little more cleaned up I'll post pics for everyone to see.
Well until next time!!