Monday, May 5, 2014

Floriani Event

This past weekend was a great event.  I participated in the Floriani Event held at Calico Cupboard Quilt Store in Pataskala, Ohio.  I attended one of these before 2 years ago but it was only a 1 day 4 hour event.  This one was 2 days for 12 hours, just let me say that by the end of each day you were on information overload regarding stabilizers. 
 
He showed lots of great samples and had lots of different ways to get to the same result.  For a man that has only been doing machine embroidery for approximately 6 years he was very knowledgeable.  Of course the big push was to purchase their Floriani Total Control Embroidery software at the reduced price of $1999.99 (regularly $4300) but I do have to say that I really do like their embroidery thread and stabilizers.  I have been using them the past 2 years and have very little issues with them.
 
Now to just get the embroidery unit setup and start using it a little more to justify my purchases.  Oh well it was a fun and informative couple of days.  I have decided to start participating in their embroidery club meeting each month to try to help me be more productive with the embroidery.
 
Sorry no pictures this week,
 
Until next time,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment