Monday, April 21, 2014

Shop Hop!

I know this is a little late but with having little man
 
 
 all last week not much got done but taking care of playing with him!!  He is the joy of my life and I miss him dearly when he's with his daddy every other week.  But I do get more done around the house when he's not there.
 
Anyway on Saturday, 4/12 our Quilt Guild participated in a Shop Hop in Amish Country here in Ohio.  We had a great time, there were 8 of us that went and 3 won door prizes!!  They introduced me to 2 yes 2 more quilt shops I hadn't been to in Amish Country!!  Lots of pretty new fabrics, kits, and patterns to choose from.
 
I did get some sewing done yesterday, hope everyone had a great Easter!! I've been working on that blue trip around the world quilt and it's coming along nicely but I figured out yesterday I only have about half the fabric I need for the top so I'll be making another trip to the quilt store soon!!
 
I did finally manage to finish another quilt top that I've been working on for a while but I forgot to take pictures so I'll have to do that and update you on it.  I'm very pleased with how it turned out.
 
Well until next time!!
Jodi


No comments:

Post a Comment