I know I'm several days behind here but since I've been working so many hours of overtime I really haven't had time to keep up, so let's see if I can do this.
I've been tagged by Gayle from Embroiderymad and these are the rules:
1. Every tagged person has to tell 11 things about themselves,
2. The person that tagged you asked 11 questions, answer them,
3. Ask 11 questions for the 11 blogs you are going to tag, the people
you are going to tag should have less than 200 followers,
4. Mention the blog that tagged you but don't tag them back
11 things about me...
1. I am a Christian that loves Christ,
2. Married to Earl for 27 years
3. Have 2 children Stephanie 25 and Brandon 22
4. Became a mother-in-law in 2011 to Ryan
5. Became a grandma in August 2012 to my wonderful Silas
6. Live in Philo, Ohio (very small rural town)
7. Love to sew, machine embroidery, and quilt
8. Dark chocolate is my favorite!
9. Enjoy family time
10. Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons, I don't like it too hot or too cold
11. Have 2 dogs and 1 cat
11 Questions to answer
1. What is your favorite craft? Right now it is machine embroidery
2. Do you have a special room for craft? Yes
3. Do you live in a large city or small town? Small town
4. What are your favorite colors? Purple and Red
5. Do you have animals? Yes, 2 dogs and 1 cat
6. Do you like to cook? Only when I'm in the mood
7. Do you use recycled goods or do you always by news for you craft? Depends on what I'm working on, I'm trying to do some crocheting with plastic grocery bags
8. Do you grow your own veggies? No, we tried but our ground is mostly clay
9. How many craft books do you have? Too many to count!
10. What is your favorite TV show? Bones
11. Do you check emails and blogs as soon as you get up in the morning? No, lately I've been lucky to check them once a week, except for work
I want to thank Gayle for inviting me to play but I don't know that many blogs with less than 200 followers to continue. Sorry Gayle!!