Sunday, September 16, 2012

Finally Some Sewing Going On!!

Well finally I've gotten some sewing done! Not a lot but at least something.  I had been wanting a bigger cross body bag to carry so I looked at several on line to get some dimentions that I like and this is what I came up with


It's approximately 11" X 12 1/2" and is just the right length to fit right on my  hip.  I have another purse started but not quite finished I'll share it when I finally get it finished.  I have also been working on a quilt for my grandson Silas, the top is all pieced and I got it all sandwiched together yesterday, now just to find the time to sit at the sewing machine and get it quilted.  Hopefully that will happen this week as it looks like a pretty quiet week but we shall see if it stays that way.

Until next time,
Jodi


No comments:

Post a Comment