Monday, June 11, 2012

Wedding Gift and another Graduation Gift

My husband is a member of this private club and 2 of the members got married this weekend so I was trying to come up with a gift for people I really don't know very well.  I though about doing the pillow cases again but then I didn't know their last name so that wasn't going to work.  I like doing towels so I came up with these


Since I don't have any idea what colors they use in their home I picked white hand towels, but it wasn't the best choice once I decided on the design.  The white tub on HERS doesn't show up very well but it worked.

I also got another graduation blanket done for my cousins daughter, 


it was a little late, but better late than never!!  I didn't realize she was going to be at my nephew's grad party, guess I should have since they are related!!!  But my mind was on other things that weekend.  So I gave it to her grandma to pass on.  This is a better picture than the previous ones I posted, since I actually remembered to take the picture before I gave the gift.  I really need to get better at doing that!!

Didn't get as much done as I would have liked but at least I got something done, much better than I have been doing.

You know too many projects and just not enough time to get them all done in the time I'd like, darn job gets in the way!!!  But I'm very thankful for the job I have, wouldn't want it any other way really.

Well until next time,

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment