Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hoo Am I???

Found a new blog, I know I'm blog hopping again :-)!!!  Hoping to get my blog noticed more, so here goes!!

1. Do you decorate for the 4th of July?

No, I'm not a big decorator, my daughter is the one that normally does this type of thing and she just recently got married and moved out, such a sad time in my life!!

2. Do you buy fireworks for the 4th of July?

No, our state limits what you are allowed to set off so we normally just watch what the town puts together.

3.  How do you celebrate the 4th of July?

We normally spend it with family and friends, doing family reunions or just random picnics.

4.  Do you have a family member serving our country?

Not in active duty right now, I have however had many family members serving in the past.  I do have a very good friend who's son is on his way home from Afgahanistan as I type, he is to be in NC on Friday evening.  I do have a cousin that is doing the civilian thing right now in Afgahanistan, he is retired Marines.

5. Do you dress in red, white, or blue for the 4th of July?

Yes, I do normally try to dress in 1 or all 3 of those colors for the holiday weekend.


Well until next time,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment