Monday, May 30, 2011

Wedding Items

Well here are a couple of the items I've been working on for our daughters wedding this coming weekend (06/04).  This first one is a bag for the bride to carry during the dollar dance.

 This second one is her garter to keep, the ribbon actually has their names and wedding date on it.  She purchased this ribbon to put on other things and I happened to remember she had it and wanted to put it on the garters.
I also have 2 of 10 cakes baked for the wedding cake.  We are having 3 tiers with 2 side cakes since we have approximately 150 + guests coming to the reception.  I've finished altering the 4 bridesmaid dresses, and have most of the alterations finished on the matron of honor's dress since she is 8 months pregnant I've had to insert material on the sides under the arms and actually am very pleased with how it is turning out.

Keep praying for good weather on saturday since we are having an outside wedding.

I'll post more pictures as I get things completed.

Until next time,
Jodi


No comments:

Post a Comment