Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Some Machine Embroidery Going On

Well last week I did find some time to do a couple small embroidery projects.  One of the ladies I work with wanted the school logo put on a shirt
 
 
And my daughter had gotten a beach towel for my grandson so I put his name on it!!
 
 
Also I realized that since my last post prior to last week was in November I hadn't told you that due to an unexpected financial blessing I was able to purchase the Floriani Total Control - U embroidery software
 
 
which I am still learning to use.  I know I had told you I had gone to a couple different Floriani events where the software was demoed and I really fell in love with it but it is somewhat expensive.  I am hoping to find some more time to learn this software.  There are a few events coming up between June and November that I plan to attend.  Most events are not very expensive and if you are into machine embroidery I highly recommend you attend if you can, you always walk away with free stuff (spools of embroidery thread, stabilizer samples) not to mention the knowledge of those teaching!
 
I am spending more time in my sewing room mostly trying to get it cleaned up so that it is useable.  I recently took some time to clean and rearrange it and once I get a little more cleaned up I'll post pics for everyone to see.
 
Well until next time!!
Jodi



No comments:

Post a Comment