Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Update on Projects

I can't believe it's been more than 2 weeks since I last posted, although I haven't been doing much sewing, I just can't seem to get myself motivated.  I have completed a couple projects, the first one is another special order


This seems to be a very hot item, I think I've made 5 or 6 of these Breast Cancer bags now.
The second thing I've done is made myself a cover for my new toy, a Droid tablet


I'm not tech savvy enough yet to figure out how to take these 2 pictures and make them 1, maybe someday when I can get my son-in-law to come give me some lessons.

I do have another special order, my cousins daughter has ordered an autism fleece blanket, I have a picture in my head of what I want it to look like so we shall see if it turns out.  Hopefully I'll get this done by this weekend and I'll have more pictures to post.

Until next time,
Jodi


No comments:

Post a Comment